Browse Items (2 total)

In 1980, members of the CAA families who lived on Palmyra from 1948 to 1949, reunited for a visit the atoll. These photos show them wandering the atoll, exploring the few buildings and structures to survive the years of exposure in the Pacific. …

2009-01-13 04.08.58.jpg
In 1987, Dr. James Maragos helped convince the then owners of Palmyra, the Fullard-Leo family, to allow the Army Corps of Engineers to survey Palmyra, for a potential cleanup project to remove materials still left from the Naval occupation during…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2